In this blog post, you will learn how to disable extensions in Magento 2 step by step. Please follow below steps to disable any extensions from your Magento 2 store.
1) Log in to Magento 2 using your admin account.
2) From left sidebar, click Stores, and then Settings -> Configuration.
3) In this page, expand Advanced section in the panel on the left and again choose Advanced.
4) Below the Disable Modules Output, you will see all of your extensions installed on your store.
5) Select “Disable” options for particular extension.
6) Click on “Save Config”.
7) Clear the cache.